Security information sheets for students – digital download.
- Contains information on the need to keep data safe.
- Contains information on threats, such as malware (viruses and spyware), phishing, DDoS, hacking and pharming.
- Contains information on anti-virus, firewalls, proxy servers, encryption, authentication and SSL/TLS.
- Information spread across 4 sides of A4 in PDF format.
- Licensed for unlimited use within a single establishment.
Please note: this resource contains the following notice in the footer:
© 2018 Computer Science GCSE GURU. This resource is protected by copyright. It may be freely copied by the purchaser for use in a single institution on a single site only. You are not permitted to share this resource with any third party and must ensure no unauthorised third party access via a VLE or website.