Quiz: Control Systems
0 of 4 questions completed
Let’s test your knowledge of Primary Keys.
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 4 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
- Question 1 of 4
Put these steps in order
- Sensors send data readings to the microprocessor at set intervals
- To be understood, this data may have to be converted using an ADC
- The microprocessor compares the data readings against pre-set values
- The microprocessor then makes a decision as to whether any action is needed
- If needed, the microprocessor will send a signal to instruct an output device to do something
- This may involve an actuator
- This process repeats in a continuous loop
- Question 2 of 4
Changes analogue signals into digital signals
- Question 3 of 4
A motor or pump output device
- Question 4 of 4
Automatic street lighting: True or false
When the light levels get low, the sensor will send a signal to the light bulb to instruct it to turn on